Saturday, October 22, 2011

Touch a Truck

In September, every year the city hosts a touch a truck event. I was so excited when I found out about it because Kyle loves anything with wheels and Lilly has even been interested in firetrucks garbage trucks. Little did I know how excited the kids would be. They loved it! They got to climb in and "drive" all the different trucks. There were garbage and recycle trucks, snow plows, back hoes, a school bus, police car, fire truck, an armored vehicle, an ambulance, and a few others that the kids didn't care to much about. There was also a bounce house and mini golf, painting with truck tires, and a little train ride. We spent a few hours there and when it came time to leave for lunch I had to drag the kids away. They enjoyed it so much I think they could have spent all day there. The kids learned a bunch and had such a great time getting to touch all the trucks and sit in the drivers seats.

No comments: