Friday, October 21, 2011

Gymnastics

In high school I used to coach gymnastics. I loved it and have always believed in the values that it can bring to kids. Even preschoolers. I have been wanting to get Lilly in to do some gymnastics because I have sen that she has the ability to learn and pick up on skills fast and I know she has a ton of energy and what better way than to bounce it out. Her coach for her first time was my old boss Sheila Bath. She has years of experience under her belt and she is great with little ones.

Lilly had a great time and wanted to go back. She was a little shy at first, but I think given some time she will warm up to the coaches and other kids.

Coach Shelia helping Lilly do a cartwheel over the mat.


Practicing monkey hangs and practicing toe touches

Bear walks

No comments: