Saturday, October 22, 2011

Hairy situation

Kyle's hair is so pretty and blonde. It's so soft and I love running my fingers through it. Only problem is Kyle loves to run his fingers through it too...with food on his hands. I end up washing his hair 3 times a day and if it isn't food that is making it messy it is just messy because he plays hard and there is no keeping it neat. So the time has come to cut it all off and transform our baby into a little boy.

It was much more emotional than I thought it would be. As Ziff got the clippers ready and started to buzz of his golden locks I felt tears well up in my eyes. I guess I wasn't quite ready to say goodbye to that sweet baby phase, but everyone else welcomed it with a smile. Kyle was so happy and had a grin from ear to ear. It took some time to get used to seeing him with his buzzed head but so starts the chapter of a big boy.

No comments: