Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jumpin'

With the weather still being quite chilly and having cabin fever for the last 6 weeks or so, we decided to mix it up with our playgroup. We have been mostly going over to each others houses which is great, but as we all know, it still means being stuck inside. We were technically still inside at Jumpin' but there was so much room for the kids to run free and bounce and climb...it was great, just what they needed. There were lots of blow up toys and then there was a designated toddler's area just for kids 3 and under with "outdoor" like toys and such and even a toddler sized bouncy house. Like usual Lilly was hesitant at first and it took her some time to warm up, but once she did she had a blast. She didn't really care for any of the bouncy toys except for the slide...which we probably went down 3 dozen times. I was okay with her only liking the slide since it would have been hard for me to take her through most of the other ones. I did go down the slide quite a few times, which I got scolded for once I got home, but it was fun!

Towards the end Lilly was confident enough to climb up the slide all by herself and slide down!

Lilly and Naia going for a ride on one of the toys in the toddler area


I loved how Lilly would scream and laugh at the bottom of the slide...every time! I think she had fun.

More playtime in the toddler area


Stacey took Lilly down quite a few times for me so I didn't have to keep climbing up there. Lilly would run around trying to keep up with Lauren and she would call out to Lauren, but Lilly just wasn't ready for some of the bouncy toys Lauren was going on. Which is okay because they had fun anyways! :-)

No comments: