Saturday, March 20, 2010

Still makes me smile

While we were in Texas Ziff had a conversation with his 3 year old nephew that still cracks me up. Kaden is so full of personality and catches you off guard with his wit. From the time we got there Kaden just wanted to be by Ziff all the time sitting on him, climbing on him, and wrestling him. It was great for me because he got a little taste of what it's like for me with Lilly. Late in the day on day 2 Ziff told Kaden he needed a little space, but Kaden continued. So Ziff being literal as always went in to explain about personal space and about how he needed about an arms length between them and Kaden's response, he stepped really close to ziff so he was touching his leg and said in his most serious voice "I don't have personal space". That was pretty much the end of that conversation. :-)

No comments: