Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chillin'

I love the look on her face...apparently she found something good.

Pointing to the cheese...and saying "oooo"

(below: sitting down so I can't close the door)


Such the independent girl she is, Lilly has decided that she needs to be the one to take things out of the refrigerator, not us. Part of her extreme desire I think stems from the fact that she loves to be a helper. She sets the table, clears the table, wipes it down, picks up her toys, puts the laundry into the washer and then into the dryer, and even has started helping put groceries away. It is so refreshing to see that her personality stems that way naturally, I foresee it saving us a lot of battles in the future. It cracks me up how serious she gets when she is looking in the fridge. She needs to see all her options, but in part I think she is being a funny serious because if I ask her to close it, she averts her eyes and gets a big grin on her face. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself.

No comments: