Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Reading

I have been trying to find new ways to keep Lilly happy while she grows a bunch of new teeth. I know it must not be an easy thing to grow teeth so I do what I can, but this day I decided to take off the couch cushions to clean them and also giving Lilly a bit safer freedom on the couch. It is much safer of a fall with no cushions...not as far to fall. But any ways, she played for close to an hour on the sofa. She would bounce from one end to the other and she would bounce off and climb back on. Oh she looked like she was having a blast! Then I decided to change it up a bit and put the middle cushion in so she had an "obstacle" and she thought it was just great! She bounced over it over and over and over again. Finally she grabbed her favorite book, Elmo Loves You, and she sat on the cushion and started reading it. It was Very sweet, and needless to say come bedtime, she was ready.

No comments: