Monday, April 30, 2012

Balls and Pins


 Call us crazy but we wanted to try something new for the kids for playgroup. Who knew that a bunch of preschoolers would have so much fun bowling. They all loved it. They played 2 games and stayed focused the whole time.The concept of having to wait and take turns was a little hard at first and occasionally someone would bowl down the wrong lane but they all carried their own balls and pushed them down all by them selves (not that it's to tricky but for preschoolers I am willing to offer up credit where credit it due) This ally offers a special summer deal where kids get 2 free games every day during the summer and I think we all agreed that we will be filling in our to hot to play outside days with bowling.

I just have to brag a little but Kyle who was the youngest one there by 2 years won both games and both lanes! I am not sure how he did it but I was impressed! 



No comments: