Monday, November 1, 2010

Art Class

With the weather turning cooler we decided to look for some different activities for Lilly to keep her busy. There was a 1 day art class she went to with fall as it's theme. She seemed to enjoy it somewhat, but I should have known that art was not going to be her favorite. Painting with her hands is something she did not enjoy. She does not like to be dirty and when she noticed the paint on her hands she needed to wash them immediately. She gave a good effort and made some really cute things, but I think that messy art classes are something we'll stay away from in the future.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

That looks like so much fun! I thought about trying to do an art class out of my home here, but there are already art classes offered in town. When Tyler turns three I can't wait to enroll him!! (they start at 3 here)

Nicole said...

That would be awesome!!! I bet even though there are some in town you could still do one...just make it competitively priced and make for 2 and up ;-) I say go for it!