Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tea Time

The other night I was caught completely off guard when I looked over to check on Lilly who was sitting behind me only to find her having her own little tea party with Mr. Penguin. He couldn't see over the table he wasn't tall enough so she found something to set him on so he sat a little higher and as I quietly watched she poured him a cup of tea and offered him a treat.

Then she looked over to me and told me that he was hungry and needed a snack. Being so happy watching my little princess play I obligingly said okay. She ran to the pantry and got him some chips asked me for a plate to put them on. After she had gotten him the snack she realized he needed a little help eating them so she started to feed them to him. So stinkin' sweet I can't even put into words!

No comments: