Thursday, May 6, 2010

Family time

I enjoy all the special times I get to share with Lilly and Ziff. I find that a lot of times with our schedules it is mostly me who gets to do fun things with Lilly and so I take every opportunity I can to involve Ziff. With the baby on the way I thought it important to have a day to do something fun just the 3 of us, So we ventured off to Denver for a day at the zoo...one of my all time favorite places, but when we got there Ziff said he really wanted to check out the nature and science museum, so we switched up our plans and went there instead. (they are right next door to each other so it wasn't really a biggie) The museum itself was aimed a lot more towards older kids of course but they did have several sections just for kids Lilly's size. We didn't get to see al of the exhibits, some were to full because of all the field trips that were there and there just wasn't enough time, an almost 2 year old can only take so much. We let Lilly walk around like a big girl versus fighting her to stay in a stroller and she did awesome. She stayed right by Ziff and I the whole time holding our hands although sometimes the bigger kids running around freaked her out and she wanted to be carried. It was a good day and a nice change in pace. Doing something special and different is always fun.

Saying hi to the polar bear

Wind! OOOO!

Learning how to play the piano


Flying the starship

No comments: