Friday, May 7, 2010

Double Trouble


I am so blessed to have a great bunch of friends. We met a year and a half ago and our kiddos have all gotten to grow up together and along the way the mommas became really close friends. Even though some have had to move, we still keep them in our loop and they are always on our mind. All of them surprised me today at playgroup with this awesome double stroller! It fits our baby seat carrier and is great because Lilly can climb in and out all on her own. Without the generosity of my dear friends we would not have a double stroller, Ziff and I would have just taken 2 strollers or put the baby in the bijorn, but now we can be worry free and continue to take our family walks we love so much and I can spend the summer afternoons walking to the park with both kids!

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

It looks awesome!!!! You guys are SO ready for this baby!!!