Monday, September 28, 2009

goofin around

Lilly has developed quite the personality. She is always up for a good laugh and loves to make other people laugh. Her newest gag is hiding in the laundry and "popping" out when you are least expecting it. Ziff keeps all of his socks in a little collapsible laundry hamper in the closet and the other night Lilly entertained me and herself for almost a half hour. She would do a mixture of hiding in the socks and laying in funny poses on the floor. Hilarious I tell ya. This one is going to be my little comedian. Ziff and I are always talking about how there is now way to be upset about anything when she is around because she just has such a genuine smile and a love for fun. In this picture was after she climed out of the basket and was just hiding behind/in all the clothes, I was enjoying her entertainment so much I didn't get a picture of her laying all curled up in the basket. Still pretty cute though if I do say so myself.


No comments: