Thursday, June 11, 2009

Shower time

I have had to find ways to keep Lilly out of trouble so that I can take a shower and for the last few months she has been in her jumpy chair having snack while I shower. While I was in the shower Lilly started getting a little fussy, she had finished her snack and so I thought I would sing to her. I am singing the wheels on the bus to her and she suddenly gets quiet. I think to my self yes, it's working keep singing. So I finish up and didn't rush because she was quiet and I thought she was enjoying the songs I was singing. Boy was I wrong. She was quiet because she was getting into trouble. She had managed to swing her seat over to the toilet paper and unroll the entire roll of tp. She had it everywhere on her head in her mouth, in her chair, on the floor...it was hilarious. I couldn't help but laugh. The other thing she had managed to do was start undressing herself. All morning she had been trying to take her shirt off. For some reason she didn't want it on and she managed to get one arm out. Needless to say she was so happy during shower time.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: