Monday, June 22, 2009

Isn't it those little unimportant things that make all the difference anyway?


I've been tagged.

One of my Awesome sister in laws tagged me! Even though we all live spread throughout the country our blogs and facebook keep us all connected. It's great that we can be so close even though we are so far away. You can check out her fun blog and read all her great stories about all 7 of her wonderful boys:

http://thebookofreed.blogspot.com/

The game goes as follows:

* List Six Unimportant Things That Make You Happy
* Mention and link to the person who tagged you
* Tag six of your favorite bloggers to play along

Unimportant Things That Make Me Happy

1. The smell of fresh cut grass.

2. The smell of my baby girl (i could smell her all day)

3. A note from Ziff (I love it when he leaves me little messages unexpectedly)

4. A great view (whether it be the sunset, the ocean, the mountains or a waterfall, they all stop me and make me think)

5. A bubble bath or shower (time to myself to regroup and be me)


6. Photos. I LOVE to look at photos. Anybodies photos. A photo can tell a story like no other. I could spend ALL day looking at photos.
(I agree with my sis in law on this one you spoke my mind)



What makes you happy?
Romper Bomper Stomper Boo, Tell Me Tell Me Tell Me Do, Have all my friends had fun at play? I see:

1.Kathleen
2. Kari
3. Lela
4. Kirsten
5. Ocean
6. Tabatha

Cannot wait to see what little things make you happy!

No comments: