Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mmmm nannas

We are trying to introduce Lilly to more and more table food and surprisingly she is taking to it really well, alot better than I anticipated. I personally think she loves the feel of being part of everything and at dinner its her time to talk to daddy about her day and boy does she! We pull her high chair right up to the table and she jump in the conversation and gets sad when you forget to talk to her (because it's also mommy's and daddy's time to talk about their days). I have started not only having dinners with her at the table but after daddy goes to work and we wave good-bye and blow him kisses we sit down and have breakfast together at the table (i couldn't eat my breakfast without her trying to steal my food so i had to com up with a solution) I figured she was sick of the oatmeal and yogurt we'd been having and we always have cheerios so adventurously I made banana pancakes (they were going bad and she didn't want to eat them just plain so i disguised them in pancakes) and she LOVED them! I was shocked, she ate one whole pancake! She really wanted a whole one on top of the little pieces i cut up for her, and she took big girl bites from it, but it only lasted so long before she threw it off the tray. It was a banantastic morning!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: