Thursday, July 25, 2013

Closing a chapter

Well folks it has happened. Our first born is growing up. She will be starting kindergarten in 1 month!! We are so excited for her to start this new adventure. She is also excited and can't wait. She loves learning and is a social butterfly, so this will be perfect for her.

With kindergarten around the corner our participation in our amazing co-op came to an end. We had so much fun participating in it. I would love to do it again someday when we have a little more space with our other kids, but for now in our little apartment we won't be carrying it on with our little guy, at least not right away. I will homeschool him with preschool curriculum, and get him involved with a playgroup of kids his age and in community classes.

The co-op has been great for so many reasons. I have had the opportunity to be involved with her learning while still giving her the opportunity to learn from others. It was free other than supplies, which who doesn't love free??? And best of all it was with a group of women that I trust and know and opened the door for new friendships for me.

For our last official week of teaching/hosting we took some photo opportunities and captured the co-op kids all together. I also asked each of them what they wanted to be when they grew up and dated it so they can look back and have that sweet memory.
"When I grow up I want to be a mommy"

"when I grow up I want to be a firefighter"






No comments: