Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Swollen feet


I just had to post...my feet are swollen! That never happened when I was pregnant with Lilly. Yesterday marked 34 weeks... and a short 41 days to go. Okay so 41 days is still a while, but I am trying to think positively. I am so much bigger than the first go around, my belly alone measures 39 inches (right around the belly button line) and being bigger has posed some new problems like the inability to bend over, tie my shoes, go for walks, hold Lilly for more than a minute or two, and the inability to get comfy whether it be sitting or laying and worst of all my pregnancy brain has hit an all time high. I have to write everything down, and even write the little details, otherwise I am out of luck. The baby has made himself right at home and has taken up every inch possible, I can feel him everywhere and he sure likes to move. I guess he just doesn't want anyone to forget he is there. I am counting down the days till my body is back to "normal" and I will no longer feel poopy all the time.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I clicked on your blog expecting a picture of your feet!! LOL! I hope you've got some comfy shoes. A friend of mine resorts to crocks when she is pregnant, I think you've got some, right? Enjoy these last few weeks!!

Nicole said...

I do indeedy have crocs :-) but i have mostly been wearing flip flops though :-) so much cuter than crocs