Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Mummified


Lilly was having a 2 year old day. She was set out to be a grump with stuffy ears (meaning she didn't want to listen to anyone). She was dumping toys, chewing her books, smashing crackers into the carpet, flinging sand out of her sand box, and unrolling toilet paper. While I was picking up the crackers she crumbled in our bedroom, she decided to have some fun with the tp. When I walked out to find her doing this my first instinct was to get mad, but I had already been upset with her so many other times that day I decided why not make the best of this and have some fun. So Lilly and I had fun! We dressed up like mummies, made a skirt from the tp and had a tp fight. She was so happy and laughing so much. It was great to see her grumpiness fade if just for a short while.

No comments: