Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dishwasher

These days I have a lot of help. I told Ziff I needed help and was praying for help and BAM! I got Lilly! She loves to help with anything and everything. She will take out trash, wipe the counters, help do anything that has to do with baby Kyle, Laundry, and dishes. I think the dishes are her favorite thing to help with because as an added bonus she gets to splash around in the water. I can't complain to much because it keeps her busy and teaches her the value of helping. She could wash dishes all day if I let her but because she like the water running she usually gets cut off much sooner. These pictures aren't the most flattering, but what can I say it was the end of the day. I call them her mug shots. Although she is beautiful to me no matter what!

No comments: