Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lilly and the great pumpkin...year 2

Last year I think I wrote a post with the same title, but hey it's a classic. I LOVE holidays and everything that comes with them, such as going to the pumpkin patch. Ziff isn't big on things like this, we were going to go but then didn't, and so this year Lilly and I went with our mommy and baby friends, and I think after seeing the fun pictures he realized it isn't so bad to do fun holiday things. Unlike last year the weather was way better than expected. It was really really warm out, and the sun was bright! Lilly and I had a fantastic time. We got to see the animals, play in a hay bale maze, go for a hay ride, and look for our perfect pumpkins out in the fields. We had some great bonding moments and some moments where I really wish Ziff was there, but overall what a great experience. last year wasn't nearly as fun not only because of the weather but because Lilly was not mobile yet and so it was all the same, whereas this year there was an out pouring of excitement and you could see it on her face. Enjoy the pictures...I widdled the down to the best 10 out of the 40 or 50 I took.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Pumpkin patch 09
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: