Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh food

Lilly is not a huge fan of solid foods yet.. although we have found a few tricks that have helped us to get her to at least take a few bites. She has many silly tricks up her sleeve, such as pursing her lips together so that you can't pry her mouth open even with the jaws of life, putting her hands up to cover her mouth or rub her eyes as if to say, I'm to tired to eat... or my new favorite, if by chance you should manage to get some food into her mouth she simply opens up wide, sticks her tongue out and lets the food slide right off. It's quite entertaining.Both of these pictures were just to cute to not post, the top one is from today, she kept trying to take the bowl from me, so i sad you know your outfit is already dirty... have at it. I think she was shocked I let her make a mess. It was all so new to her it didn't last very long, but my hope is that by letting her play with it she will learn it's good. The bottom picture is just Lilly being Lilly. Dinner was going good, and she realized that hmmm this food isn't so bad after all. She was a happy girl and trying to share her food with mommy. What a good girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: